Getting found online is one of the key factors in online marketing success. We MAKE Search Engine Optimization easy, with search optimization fields built-in to every page to provide the data that search engines like Google love to index.
Google ranks site and rewards you based on several factors, the most important being a combination of Geographic Location (the MORE SPECIFIC the better) + Services/Benefits + Perceived Value to the Visitor. These factors must be reflected within your page content and then re-enforced with key words and key phrases and practices
Included in the SEO Tool kit are the following best practices and techniques:
- Review your current domain name – or help you come up with a new domain name that is descriptive and search friendly
- Register your site with search engines : Google, Bing, Yahoo etc.
- Install Webmaster Tools and Google Analytics
- Set-up (if needed) and create links to Social Media. We then install Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Cards to help index the site.
- Add an XML site map. It’s automatically updated when you publish a new post or page and Google and Bing will be automatically notified. (the more you update the better you are ranked!)
- Optimize your Titles for SEO. The title, the contents of your page’s <title> tag, is one of the single most important factors for ranking in the search results. Not only is it the literal title of the tab or browser window, it’s also the first line people see in the search results, followed by the URL and the snippet, usually the meta description combined with a date.
- Optimize your Descriptions. The meta description can be used by search engines to show in the snippet, it’s the black piece of text shown beneath the URL. The meta description is usually only used when it contains the keyword the searcher was searching for.
- Image Optimization. An often overlooked part of SEO is how you handle your images. Writing good alt tags for images and thinking of how you name the files, you can get yourself a bit of extra traffic from the different image search engines. Next to that, you’re helping out your lesser able readers who check out your site in a screen reader, to make sense of what’s otherwise hidden to them.
- Content Editing. We will review your site content and help you identify Focus Key Words, Key Phrases, an SEO title, and Meta Tags. Once these are established we will work those into the page copy to insure that search engine find and index your page. Remember Google ranks pages bases on content with preference to location, service/benefits and perceived value to the visitor. We then do a final Page Analysis to score how well the content reflects you key concepts.
Download a printable copy of our Tool Kit information sheet.